Crack any Master Combination Lock in 8 Combos or Less
Master Combo Locks have been known to be vulnerable to an attack reducing their 64,000 possible combinations down to 100. I've devised a new attack reducing the amount of work down to only 8 combinations to crack any Master combo lock, and have simplified the process.
Watch the video for full details, deconstruction, and a sneak peak at my robotic combo lock cracking device.
2. Apply full pressure upward on the shackle as if trying to open it.
3. Rotate dial to the left (towards 10) hard until the dial gets locked.
4. Notice how the dial is locked into a small groove. If you're directly between two digits such as 3 and 4, release the shackle and turn the dial left further until you're into the next locked groove. However, if the dial is between two half digits (eg 2.5 and 3.5), then enter the digit in-between into First Locked Position (eg, 3).
5. Do this again until you find the second digit below 11 that is between two half digits (eg 5.5 and 6.5), and enter the whole number in Second Locked Position (eg, 7).
6. Apply half as much pressure to the shackle so that you can turn the dial.
7. Rotate dial to the right until you feel resistance. Rotate the dial to the right several more times to ensure you're feeling resistance at the same exact location.
8. Enter this number in Resistant Location. If the resistance begins at a half number, such as 14.5, enter 14.5.
9. Click Find Combos!
11. Apply full pressure upward on the shackle as if trying to open it.
12. Turn the dial and note how much give there is.
13. Loosen the shackle and set the dial to the second possibility for the Third Digit.
14. Apply full pressure upward on the shackle as if trying to open it.
15. If there is more give on the second digit, click the second digit. Otherwise, click the first digit.
16. You are left with 8 possible combinations. Test them all until one works with the standard instructions below!
Standard instructions for combination lock:
1. Turn right three times. Stop at First Digit.
2. Turn left one full turn passing 1st number and stop at Second Digit.
3. Turn right and stop at Third Digit. Pull shackle. Profit.